Call for Abstracts
The Quality and Safety Education for Nurses (QSEN) National Forum is designed to attract innovators and nurture faculty leaders for the improvement of quality and safety education through sharing of:
- Innovations in curricular design and teaching strategies that accomplish QSEN competency development
- Research related to quality and safety education in pre-licensure and advanced practice programs
- Innovations in Academic-clinical practice partnerships related to quality and safety.
- Location: Intercontinental Buckhead, Atlanta, Georgia
- Conference Room Rate: $135/night (complimentary internet, room rate honored for three days before and after conference)
- Registration Fee: $260.00
- Conference includes keynote and plenary sessions, workshops, and peer-reviewed paper and poster presentations
The deadline for submitting abstracts for paper or poster presentations is December 13, 2012.
Notice of acceptance will be no later than February 16, 2013.
The lead presenter must register and remit registration fee for the conference by April 6, 2013 to be included in the program.
Information Required for Online Submissions
- Contact (lead presenting) author’s name, credentials, institution, city, state or country, contact address, e-mail, telephone and fax number
- Title of presentation
- List of all author’s names, credentials, titles, institutions, cities, states or countries in the order they should be listed on the abstract
- Abstract in English, maximum of 350 words
- Applicable content area:
- Innovations in curricular design that accomplish QSEN competency development
- Evaluations of teaching strategies that accomplish QSEN competency development (specify whether refers to clinical teaching, classroom teaching, or skills/simulation lab teaching)
- Research related to learning assessment or outcomes of quality and safety education in pre-licensure or advanced practice programs
- Innovations in practice partnership development related to quality and safety