2015 QSEN National Forum: 10 Years and Going Strong
San Diego, CA ♦ May 26-28, 2015
The Quality Safety and Education for Nurses (QSEN) Institute is celebrating it’s 10th Anniversary this year, after being funded from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation in 2005. Through participation in the QSEN National Forum, attendees will be able to
- develop strategies to build on the strengths and address the challenges associated with innovations in curricular design and teaching strategies that accomplish QSEN competency* development in both academic and practice settings,
- apply research findings related to quality and safety education in clinical practice, pre-licensure, and graduate programs, and
- translate research and innovation in QSEN competencies* into practice
*QSEN competencies: patient-centered care, evidence-based practice, quality improvement, safety, teamwork and collaboration, and informatics.
Conference Fee: $350 after April 17.
Online Registration is now closed.
You may still register by phone: 216.983.1239.
*Registration fee includes tuition, educational materials, breakfasts, breaks, lunch, and the May 26 Poster Reception
B. Conference Information
Manchester Grand Hyatt
1 Market Place, San Diego, CA 92101
Hyatt Central Reservations – 888-233-1234
Experience the Grand Hyatt San Diego LIVE from your desktop! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZhSugXLmLw
Conference Room Rate: $165/night
ROOM RESERVATIONS: please register through the website, Passkey https://resweb.passkey.com/
Passkey Central Reservations – 888-421-1442
San Diego Attractions
Your QSEN guide to San Diego: Click here
Maps: Click Here
SeaWorld – in honor of the 50th anniversary, the hotel is doing $50 for week days / $64 weekends (limited time only)
Harbor Cruise – the hotel has vouchers – 1 hour is $18 / 2 hour is $23
Legoland tix are 10% off retail price
Top rated things to do
1) Balboa Park
3) Gaslamp Quarter-http://www.gaslamp.org/
(An area downtown with plenty of shops, restaurants, galleries, etc).
4) Sea Port Village-http://www.seaportvillage.com/
5) San Diego Historic Park