- Disseminate innovations in curricular design and teaching strategies that accomplish QSEN competency development in academic and/or practice settings.
- Describe research findings related to quality and safety education and competency integration in academic and/or practice settings.
- Share innovations that translate or evaluate QSEN competencies (patient-centered care, evidence-based practice, quality improvement, safety, teamwork, and informatics) in academic and/or practice settings.
Thank you for attending the 2016 QSEN National Forum! PowerPoint Presentations from the Forum are listed below.
2016 QSEN PowerPoint Presentations by Session Title:
19) Nursing-Advancing-Healthcare-Quality-and-Safety-Li (ENDNOTE SESSION)
21) Patient-Safety-Session-John_James (SPECIAL SESSION)
23) Publishing-the-Best-Practices-for-QSEN-Marilyn_Oer (KEYNOTE)
24) QSEN-101-Gerry_Altmiller (SPECIAL SESSION)
37) The-QSEN-Opportunity-Gerry_Altmiller (SPECIAL SESSION)