NurseTim® Faculty Development
Quality and Safety Education for Nurses is a multi-phase initiative to help nursing schools and educators enhance the efficacy of the nursing curriculum. With an emphasis on quality and safety, the program serves as a collaborative venue whereby ideas can be shared (www.qsen.org) within an evidence-based framework. Dr. Bristol provides current articles and videos on how best to make QSEN a part of your curriculum today.
NurseTim provides NCLEX reviews, faculty development and continuing education for nurses. With over 60 speakers and consultants, NurseTim has partnered with over 900 nursing programs and healthcare organizations around the country.
Follow this link: http://nursetim.com/webinars/ntiqsen to access updated Webinars based on faculty development and continuing education for nurse educators.
*You will need the Coupon Code: ntiqsen for free access.
- QSEN in Your Curriculum: Assumptions, Active Learning and Assessments
- Informatics Across the Curriculum
- The Clinical QSEN Connection: Where the Rubber Meets the Road
- Building Curriculum with a QSEN Framework
- Electronic Health Records (EHR) in Every Class, Lab, Simulation and Clinical
Instructions: After adding webinars and contact hours to the cart, go to cart on and enter the code in the top right corner of the cart.