Official announcements highlighting the current issue of the Nurse Educator has released for July/August 2017 – Volume 42 – Issue 4. To view information about the journals select the link http://journals.lww.com/nurseeducatoronline/pages/default.aspx.
Marilyn H. Oermann, PhD, RN, ANEF, FAAN
6 issues / year
Nurse Educator QSEN Supplement TOC order:
- Editorial: QSEN Looking Forward. Altmiller & Dolansky
- 2017 National QSEN Faculty Survey Results. Altmiller & Armstrong
- QSEN Implementation: Is It Sustainable? San Francisco Bay Area Nursing Schools’ Response. Elizabeth Cooper
- Implementation Science: New Approaches to Integrating QSEN Competencies in Nursing Education. Sales, Dolansky, Patrician….
- Implementing QSEN in Constrained Environments: Transforming the design of Clinical Education-Elaine Mohn-Brown
- Teaching Informatics to pre-licensure, RN to BSN, and Graduate students-Beth Vottero
- Learning to Overcome Hierarchical Pressures to Achieve Safer Patient Care: An Interprofessional Simulation for Nursing, Medical, and Physician Assistant Students. Reeves, et al.
- The Impacts of Simulation Enhanced Pharmacology Education in Pre-licensure Nursing Education. Sanko & Mckay.
- Rapid healthcare improvement science curriculum integration across programs in a school of nursing. Oliver, et al.
- QSEN Competencies in DNP Education: Exemplars from Education and Practice. Acton, et al.
- Integration of QSEN into Practice: Academic-Practice Partnership’s Role. Koffel, et al.