The Helene Fuld Health Trust National Institute for Evidence-based Practice (EBP) in Nursing and Healthcare is excited to announce our first webinar of 2019 for the Fuld Institute for EBP Free Webinar Series.
Those who attend will have the opportunity to:
- Learn the most current information in the field of EBP
- Know the “hot off the press” findings from national EBP studies
- Stay connected with the Fuld Institute for EBP
- Hear about the latest developments, initiatives and progress in our core areas: clinical, academic, translational science and consumer
- Stay abreast of national and local policy activities related to EBP
Plan to join us for our next free webinar on Tuesday February 5!
|Establishing Interprofessional Research and EBP Priorities in a Community Hospital Setting|
In 2015, Chester County Hospital in suburban Philadelphia was focused on improving their program of Research after successful Magnet Recognition. Brockway & Monturo examined the opportunities for growth and in doing so, determined that a focus on evidence-based practice would strengthen both the translation of research to the bedside and development of new research opportunities. This webinar recounts the research and EBP journey of a community hospital in the successful development of an interprofessional research and evidence-based council as it comes to the end of their first year.
Tuesday, February 5, 20191 – 2 p.m. EST
Cheryl Ann Monturo, PhD, MBE, ACNP-BC Professor of Nursing, West Chester University of PennsylvaniaSenior Nurse Scientist, Penn Medicine at Chester County Hospital
Cindy Brockway, MSN, RN, CCRPDirector of ResearchPenn Medicine at Chester County Hospital
All webinars are presented at no cost to attendees.
For more information, email FuldInstituteforEBP@osu.eduor call 614-247-8255.