The Quality and Safety Education for Nurses (QSEN) Institute Regional Center at Jacksonville University hosted the second annual Patient Safety Forum on Friday, March 2, 2018.
This full-day conference provided the opportunity for interdisciplinary healthcare professionals to network and learn more about patient safety from internationally recognized experts with the aim of improving quality of care and health outcomes.
Presentations from the Jacksonville University QSEN Regional Center 2018 Patient Safety Forum are available here https://www.ju.edu/qsen/e
- Moving Forward in Patient Safety: A National and International Imperative
- The Opioid Epidemic in Northeast Florida – Innovative Solutions
- Interprofessional Simulation to Develop “Practice-Ready” Practitioners
- The Lewis Blackmon Story: A Mother’s Journey in Patient Safety
- Improving Patient Safety in an Academic Medical Center
- Ensuring Your Community’s Emergency Preparedness