The QSEN National Forum is THE conference for nurses in academia and practice who want to improve the quality of healthcare across the continuum of care.
The conference objectives are to:
- Disseminate innovations or research in teaching strategies or curricular design that enhance QSEN competency integration in academic and/or practice settings.
- Highlight innovations or research that demonstrates evidence of behavior change or system change supported by underlying quality and safety competencies.
- Describe the current state of informatics, technology, and simulation related to quality and safety in academia and practice.
As we are highlighting the informatics competency and simulation this year, please note some additional areas of interest:
- Advancing nursing faculty informatics competencies (not just for informatics faculty)
- Advancing clinical nurses informatics competencies
- Interdisciplinary simulation for high-risk events — this applies for both academia and clinical
- Quality Improvement in Informatics
Call for Abstracts is CLOSED!
Notice of acceptance will be no later than February 15, 2019.
Please plan on joining us in Cleveland, Ohio May 29 – May 31, 2019.