Call for Abstracts
The QSEN National Forum is THE conference for nurses in academia and practice who want to improve the quality of healthcare across the continuum of care.
The conference objectives are to:
- Share innovations or research in teaching strategies or curricular design that enhance QSEN competency integration in academic and practice settings.
- Share innovations or research in practice strategies that bridge academia and practice to integrate QSEN competency into patient care settings.
- Share strategies to promote academic-clinical partnerships that target quality and safety education and practice.
Details for the submission for the 2020 QSEN International Forum. There is a 350 word maximum not including title. Create your abstract in your word processor to ensure the word limit and then cut and paste into the Cadmium System.
Abstract content should be free of agency, trade and/or commercial product names. An anonymous version of the abstract will be peer-reviewed by at least two quality & safety expert reviewers.
Abstracts will be reviewed by the following criteria:
• Contributes to the 2020 QSEN International Forum objectives.
• Purpose is clearly stated.
• The methods are appropriate for the study, program, or project.
• The results from the study, program, or project reported are specific to QSEN competencies.
• The work is innovative and would be of interest to others.
• The abstract is organized, clear, and concise without typographical errors.
Please note that all submissions are final; you will not be able to edit your entry once the form has been submitted. Please make sure your information is complete and accurate.
If you have any problems using this form or have any questions about the submission process, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
Call for Abstracts opens November 1, 2019 and will close January 15, 2020.
Notice of acceptance will be no later than February 14, 2020.
Please plan on joining us in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania May 27 – May 29, 2020.
Click here for a presentation “Presenting at QSEN: Tips and Tricks for a Successful Presentation” or the image below.