There is still time to Register for 2021 QSEN International Forum
- Learn from the experts on how to build an Interprofessional Academic-Practice Partnership to improve patient outcomes
- Learn the process to submit a QSEN Teaching or Practice Strategy as a peer-reviewed publication
- Experience Peer Review to promote safe communication for new to practice nurses
- Dialogue with Dr. Regina Cunningham about the impressive work at the University of Pennsylvania and her work with the 2021 Future of Nursing Report
- Listen to the impactful work at the Cleveland Clinic regarding new nurses’ safety competencies.
- Be inspired to disseminate your work in quality and safety by listening to Dr. Marilyn Oerman from Nurse Educator and Journal of Nursing Care Quality.
Our Virtual conference platform has over 100 posters and 65 presentations that will be available until July 1…. and we are considering leaving it open until Dec. 31. It is full of strategies to ensure safe and high-quality care!
Learn Cutting Edge Quality & Safety Strategies
January 4 to June 30, 2021 • Virtual Forum
The Quality and Safety Education for Nurses (QSEN) International Forum is designed to attract nursing leaders in academia and practice to:
- Share innovations or research in teaching strategies or curricular design that enhance QSEN competency integration in academic and practice settings.
- Share innovations or research in practice strategies that bridge academia and practice to integrate QSEN competencies into patient care settings.
- Share strategies to promote academic-clinical partnerships that target quality and safety education and practice.
Portions of this nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by the Ohio Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation (OBN-001-91)
Portions of these contact hours for this event are provided by Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing. Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing at Case Western Reserve University is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the Ohio Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. (OBN-001-91)
Please contact Barb Tassell at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about contact hours.
Register Today for the QSEN International Forum!
2021 QSEN International Forum: June 2 Virtual Live
To view archived newsletters: https://qsen.org/qsen-newsletters/