Call for Abstracts
The QSEN National Forum is THE conference for nurses in academia and practice who want to improve the quality of healthcare across the continuum of care.
The conference objectives are to:
- Explore the alignment of the QSEN competencies and the new AACN Essentials.
- Learn strategies for quality and safety competency integration into undergraduate and graduate curricula and practice settings.
- Share innovations in education, professional development, and practice to enhance quality and safety in healthcare.
- Disseminate quality and safety scholarship.
Details for the submission for the 2022 QSEN International Forum. There is a 350-word maximum not including the title. Create your abstract in your word processor to ensure the word limit and then cut and paste into the Cadmium System.
Abstract content should be free of agency, trade, and/or commercial product names. An anonymous version of the abstract will be peer-reviewed by at least two quality & safety expert reviewers.
Abstracts will be reviewed by the following criteria:
• Contributes to the 2022 QSEN International Forum objectives.
• Purpose is clearly stated.
• The methods are appropriate for the study, program, or project.
• The results from the study, program, or project reported are specific to QSEN competencies.
• The work is innovative and would be of interest to others.
• The abstract is organized, clear, and concise without typographical errors.
Please note that all submissions are final; you will not be able to edit your entry once the form has been submitted. Please make sure your information is complete and accurate.
If you have any problems using this form or have any questions about the submission process, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call for Abstracts open October 1, 2021
and close January 1, 2022.
Notice of acceptance will be no later than March 6, 2022.
Please plan on joining us in Denver, Colorado June 1-3, 2022.
Click here for a presentation “Presenting at QSEN: Tips and Tricks for a Successful Presentation” or the image below.