Advance your Quality Improvement to
Publication using SQUIRE!
November 13 – 14, 2018
Meadows Conference Center
- Learn how SQUIRE can help improve the design and reporting of your interventions
- Expand your writing skills with faculty facilitators
- Advance a manuscript you bring, or use this workshop to get started on your writing
- Network with others working on similar goals.
November 13: 8:00am – 5:00pm
November 14: 8:00am – 11:30am
- SQUIRE faculty will provide additional support, feedback, and mentoring
- Limited to 20 participants
SQUIRE stands for Standards for Quality Improvement Reporting Excellence. The Guidelines are an internationally developed framework for reporting on healthcare improvement efforts. SQUIRE has also been expanded to support reporting of interventions in educational systems. In addition to helping you write about your work, SQUIRE has a bonus feature, which is that it can also help you plan and carry out your QI intervention.