2020 QSEN International Forum
The following form allows you to submit an abstract for potential presentation at the 2020 QSEN International Forum. Submissions will be accepted between November 1, 2019 until December 31, 2019. Notice of acceptance will be no later than February 14, 2020.
Abstract content should be free of agency, trade and/or commercial product names. An anonymous version of the abstract will be peer-reviewed by at least two quality & safety expert reviewers.
Abstracts will be reviewed by the following criteria:
• Contributes to the 2020 QSEN International Forum objectives.
• Purpose is clearly stated.
• The methods are appropriate for the study, program, or project.
• The results from the study, program, or project reported are specific to QSEN competencies.
• The work is innovative and would be of interest to others.
• The abstract is organized, clear, and concise without typographical errors.
Please note that all submissions are final; you will not be able to edit your entry once the form has been submitted. Please make sure your information is complete and accurate.
If you have any problems using this form or have any questions about the submission process, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.