As we prepare for QSEN 2017, check out a few highlights and resources from the Agency for Healthcare Research & Quality:
- AHRQ Developing New Tool To Update Monitoring of Patient Safety
- AHRQ Teach-Back Strategies Help Primary Care Providers Engage Patients and Families
- AHRQ Technical Brief Recommends New Research in Ambulatory Care Safety Practices
- Compliance With Prostate Cancer Quality Measures Not Tied to Patient Outcomes
- Model Used To Explore Work Schedules’ Effect on Resident Physician Performance
Members from AHRQ will be presenting at select sessions during the 2017 QSEN National Forum, including one preconference workshop.
For more information on the Forum & the latest conference schedule, visit our homepage: https://qsen.org/conferences/2017-national-forum/
Call for Abstracts are accepted until December 30, 2016.