Civility Tool-kit: Resources to Empower Healthcare Leaders to Identify, Intervene, and Prevent Workplace Bullying.
- The materials, 3 videos, the guide, and pocket card are all in the Courage Bucket–Here is a direct link: http://stopbullyingtoolkit.org/courage-2/
- The videos are also directly accessible via YouTube.
Stopbullyingnurses: Staggering numbers of nurses at all levels, student, new hires and even experienced nurses, have reported workplace bullying. Stopbullyingnurses is a campaign working to reduce the incidences of workplace bullying by bringing light to the issue and providing resources to improve. Visit their website to see all they offer: http://www.
The videos and guide are free to the users with attribution as noted. Permission not required.
Relation Coordination (RC) Survey
- measures individuals ability to identify their role in the healthcare team and how it relates to other team members
- assess how effectively teams are able to work together
- for more information, visit the website: www.rchcweb.com
American Academy of Nursing Resources
Team Strategies and Tools to Enhance Performance and Patient Safety (STEPPS) is a new evidence-based collection of tools created by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) to improve communication and teamwork skills for healthcare professionals. AHRQ has included a curriculum on how to integrate the principles into a healthcare team setting. There are a variety of materials that can be applied to specific situations based on patient and healthcare team needs.
The national conference is being held in Cleveland, Ohio on June 14-16, 2017 with a day of preconference trainings and workshops on June 13.