DEVELOPED IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE QSEN INSTITUTE
MENTAL HEALTH AND GERONTOLOGY
DIGITAL CLINICAL EXPERIENCES
The Quality and Safety Education for Nurses (QSEN) Institute has partnered with Shadow Health to infuse QSEN competencies into the Digital Clinical Experiences.
The QSEN Institute advises and lends expertise to the Shadow Health team as they build virtual patient simulations for all courses across the Graduate and Undergraduate curriculum.
- Esther Park – Cognition – Michelle Slater, DNP, RN Nurse Manager, Specialty Clinics, Cleveland VA Medical Center
- Robert Hall – Mobility – Aniko Kukla, DNP, RN, Quality Manager, Salinas Memorial Health System
- Patricia Young – Infection – Gerry Altmiller, EdD, APRN, ACNS-BC Professor, The College of New Jersey, Director of the QSEN Regional Center at The College of New Jersey
- Edward Carter – Pain – Mary Jo Krivanek, DNP, RN, Clinical Nurse Educator, Patient Care Administration, South West General Hospital, Ohio
- Regina Walker – End of Life – Nadine Marchi, DNP, RN QSEN Teaching Strategy Coordinator
- Abigail Harris – Depression – Evanne Juratovac, PhD, RN, Associate Professor, Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing, Case Western Reserve University
- John Larsen – Anxiety – Alaa Mahsoon, MSN, RN, Doctoral Student, Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing, Case Western Reserve University
- Nicole Diaz – PTSD – Susan E. Phillips DNP, MPH, APRN, Psychiatric Clinical Nurse Specialist, COPS Psychiatric APRN Supervisor, New Philadelphia CBOC, Cleveland VA Medical Center, Ohio
- Eric Ford – Schizophrenia – Amanda Eymard, DNS, CNE, RN, Associate Professor, Nicholls State University College of Nursing
- Rachel Adler – Alcohol Abuse – Cynthia Danko, DNP, RN Assistant Professor and Institutional Researcher Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing, Case Western Reserve University
Phone: + 1 800-860-3241