Author: Agnes M. Morrison, EdD, RN
Title: Simulation Coordinator
Institution: La Salle University
Coauthors: Ana Maria Catanzaro, PhD, RN
Skills or Simulation Laboratories
- Recognize signs and symptoms of an infectious disease outbreak.
- Identify essential assessment parameters for mass causalities during a gastrointestinal infectious disease outbreak.
- Identify essential assessment parameters for mass causalities during a respiratory infectious disease outbreak.
- Participate effectively in an interdisciplinary team during a simulated infectious disease outbreak.
- Apply appropriate infectious control standards and safe care during a simulated infectious disease outbreak.
- Demonstrate correct nursing actions to safely administer an intravenous antibiotic via a Peripherally Inserted Central Catheter using SAS protocol (Saline, Additive, Saline) procedure.
Nursing laboratory sugar daddy website NYC simulation – Simulated infectious disease outbreak at an sugar daddy website NYC urban sugar daddy website NYC high school unfolds as the school nurse is performing a high-risk, low-frequency procedure. In the simulated health office, the school nurse is in the process of administering an intravenous antibiotic via a Peripherally Inserted Central Catheter (PICC) to a student with Lyme Disease when a large number of sick students and staff arrive at the health office.
sugar daddy website NYC
The last section of the complete Public Health Disaster Simulation includes an evaluation instrument for students to complete. It is found in the File 1 complete packet document.